SERVICES & SUPPORT
MICROSOFT INNOVATIVE EDUCATOR TRAINERS
“Excellent, really informative. I’ve had a little play with both Teams and Class Notebook, but the training was brilliant at showing us the best features, and I can really see how it’s going to inform my teaching.”
Bethan Davies, St Davids College, Cardiff.
“The (Office 365) session was really interesting and will be trying out how to apply to my teaching.”
Carol Crowther, Highlands College.
“Best session so far – more hands on time with Teams/ Notebook – starting to see the benefits for learning area communication.”
Dan Kent-Smith, St David’s College, Cardiff.
“Instructors were very knowledgeable, friendly and willing to listen and support as required. Excellent instructors.”
Highlands College, Jersey.
During the workshops you will:
- Learn about the ways in which Microsoft can transform school processes
- Engage in a variety of scenario driven activities that are relevant to teaching and learning practice
- Work through contextualised learning themes that demonstrate teaching and learning workflows
- Create shareable content using the Office 365 suite
- Explore opportunities to collaborate between teachers, students and the wider community
- Create a platform where learning resources can be accessed outside of the classroom
- Reach out to your community through a variety of engagement tools
- Explore how all of this can be shared with the rest of the school to impact school wide pedagogy.
Microsoft consists of a number of modules:
- Discover Windows 10
- Office 365 – Getting Started
- Office 365 – Effective Communication
- Office 365 – Redefine your classroom
- Office 365 – Planning for impact
- Digital Storytelling with Sway.