Unfortunately, schools are inundated by various solutions that can indeed have impact, but when piled on top of the other systems already there, impact can be lost.
Additionally, delegates have the option of taking the Google Certified Educator accreditation as an extra string to their bow!
- Learn about the ways in which Google can transform school processes.
- Gain access to real and relevant examples that have been used in the classroom.
- Work through tutorials at your own pace to focus on areas that matter to you.
- Work in a simulated school environment to provide context to activities.
- Discover how Google Apps for Education combine to improve teaching and learning workflow.
- Use tools such as Google Classroom and Google Drive to redefine your classroom and how content is shared along with the ability to provide meaningful feedback.
- Reach out to your community through a variety of engagement tools.
- Be offered the opportunity to take Google Certified Educator Level 1.
- Plan how to use Google apps within your classroom.
- Explore how this can be shared with the rest of the school to impact school wide pedagogy.
- Effective Communication – a look into how we currently communicate within schools and where Google can help.
- Beyond the Classroom – using Google Classroom and Google Drive as the foundations for learning inside and outside of school.
- Community Engagement – use apps such as Google Forms and Youtube to engage with wider school community.
Kate Rosenquist, Bishop Hedley HS Class Teacher.
Beverley Davies, Milford Haven School, Deputy Head.
C.Jones, Lewis Boys School
Paula Treweek, Lewis School Pengram Class Teacher.