Whether you are looking to enhance your employability or to use the vast array of online tools to boost your social engagement, our sessions are tailored to your skill level and will leave you feeling empowered and enthused to continue developing your digital knowledge.
RELEVANT AND CURRENT
“It’s a superb course with a professional delivery. Didn’t realise my iPad could be used for so much more than just checking emails.”
- Develop a solid understanding of how to use the most popular tablet and laptop available to increase chances of 21st century employment.
- Learn about online storage and how to benefit from working in the cloud.
- Construct a selection of digital documents to help manage your home and financial arrangements.
- Discover how to take your office software tools to the next level
- Explore a variety of software that can boost your social connectivity and become attractive to potential employers.
- Understand the pros and cons of online services and how to avoid pitfalls by keeping your information private.
- Showcase your employability with a guide to building a top class CV and covering letter.
- Benefit from social media tools to stay connected, both at work and play.
- Become aware of your social responsibilities and digital footprint when using social media platforms.
- Session 1 – Back to basics: Tablet & Laptop Skills
- Session 2 – Work the Cloud: Storage & Office Services
- Session 3 – Employability Showcase: CV and cover letters
- Session 4 – Stay Social: Tools to keep connected and employable
- Session 5 – Interview skills and mock interview