Microsoft in Education
THIS POPULAR CLOUD BASED PLATFORM OFFERS A WEALTH OF OPPORTUNITIES TO DEVELOP THE WAY IN WHICH WE COMMUNICATE AND COLLABORATE
MICROSOFT IN EDUCATION REVIEW SERVICES & SUPPORT
Microsoft and Office 365 are the most commonly used workflow tools used in educational establishments around the world. This popular cloud based platform offers a wealth of opportunities to develop the way in which we communicate and collaborate, in order to provide a virtual environment where access to learning can be taken to the next level. As Digital Competency is at the forefront of innovative education, Office 365 provides a platform upon which this crucial life skill is nurtured.
Our Microsoft programme will ensure you get the most out of your subscription. Whilst it is a popular tool, many of the features within this environment are often underused and consequently, educators and students are missing out on the many benefits it can offer. We immerse delegates in a simulated school environment and guide them through each element within Office 365. Our aim is to instil confidence throughout the school and develop the way in which they create, share and communicate with fellow educators and students.
Additionally, we work with students to help them understand how they can integrate their learning paths into the system and benefit from the shift in workflow that education is currently adapting to. Through carefully designed modules, delivered by our team of Microsoft Innovative Educators, you can ensure every stakeholder within your institution can redefine the way in which they work and engage with technology.
EYFS/Foundation Phase, KS1, KS2, KS3, KS4
During the workshops you will:
- Learn about the ways in which Microsoft can transform school processes.
- Engage in a variety of scenario driven activities that are relevant to teaching and learning practice.
- Work through contextualised learning themes that demonstrate teaching and learning workflows.
- Create shareable content using the Office 365 suite.
- Explore opportunities to collaborate between teachers, students and the wider community.
- Create a platform where learning resources can be accessed outside of the classroom.
- Reach out to your community through a variety of engagement tools.
- Explore how all of this can be shared with the rest of the school to impact school wide pedagogy.
Microsoft consists of a number of modules:
- Discover Windows 10
- Office 365 – Getting Started
- Office 365 – Effective Communication
- Office 365 – Redefine your classroom
- Office 365 – Planning for impact
- Digital Storytelling with Sway
Workshops typically take place across 4 to 5 mornings/afternoons.