LIFE LONG SKILLS
“This is the best course I have ever attended. It has been very informative it’s given me a direction in which to next go with digital learning across my school. Fantastic input from the Aspire 2Be team and I have learnt far more than I thought I would. The six modules covered will most certainly enhance teaching and learning and digital competency for staff and pupils.”
Ysgol Clawdd Offa, North Wales.
“Thank you so much for your help and support during the training. It was a incredibly useful.
All of the apps you showed us were really useful. We have used lots of them already, including Popplet and the Green Screen app.
The trainers were professional and approachable. I find ICT in general pretty challenging. I had to ask for help a few times and wasn’t made to feel silly at all. Thank you so much!”
Mrs K Hopkins, Nantyffyllon Primary School.
“I couldn’t wait for it to be my turn to attend the course as my colleagues had said how good it was. I thoroughly enjoyed the course and I am much more confident in using mobile technology in my lessons. The children have all enjoyed using the applications and have produced some excellent work. They actually ask if they can use some of the apps during their spare time.
It was well presented by the Aspire2Be team and easy to follow. During some ICT courses I felt that they went too fast and I sometimes got left behind, but this was perfect and I left every session feeling confident and keen to pass on my new found knowledge.”
Sharon Thompson, Burlais Primary School.
“The Ospreys Digital course was one of the best courses I have been on for the development of ICT and DCF coverage. The APPS have been great to implement in class and it has given me a strong starting point to develop this further within the class.
All the trainers were knowledgeable, approachable and professional. They made the course easy to understand and spent the time ensuring you were comfortable with the APPS. They also helped me develop my confidence with ICT.
Thank you all for a brilliant course.”
Lynne Messam, Glais Primary School.
- Work with A2B to develop a training plan bespoke to your school.
- Link current and future school objectives to workshops so that training directly impacts wider school objectives.
- Develop key digital competency skills in line with the curriculum.
- Explore a range of tried and tested apps/software to deliver a wide range of curriculum objectives, particularly numeracy and literacy.
- Use our ‘Learning Wheel’ to develop opportunities for using technology in lessons, starting with the learning objective.
- Understand how technology can provide enhanced teaching and learning opportunities.
- Redefine how you create and share content with students and staff.
- Discover how to engage your community and share your school’s digital journey with parents.