“It’ll make a massive difference to our club. It will allow us to go into detail whereas before we haven’t been able to do that.”
Thomas, Aberavon Quins RFC.
“The Analyse That programme opened my eyes to a new way of giving feedback to our players. As an older coach, the use of digital technology is quite new to me but the way in which the masterclasses were delivered and the ease with which the coaching applications were explained has really helped me in showing the players aspects of their play they can improve. I not only use the new equipment in net practice but I am also able to film during games and provide instant analysis between innings and in game.
“The use of iPads and digital cameras in our cricket club has now become common practice since the excellent Analyse That course delivered by Sean Holley and Aspire2Be. Our members that attended the course have been inspired and are using the equipment and coaching applications to great effect with other members joining in with analysis of technique and performance. As the lead Juniors coach at our club, the ability I now have to show the youngsters footage and analysis of themselves on the iPad really enhances the chances for their skill development and gives an extra dimension for me as a coach to teach and motivate. I would definitely recommend this programme for cricket clubs and teams of all ages and abilities.”
Peter Doyle, Chairman & Head Junior Coach, Tata Steel Cricket Club.
Learn from expert media sports analysts about the fundamentals of delivering concise technical and tactical information using a simple digital format that will allow you to highlight areas of strengths and weakness in team play or individual technique.
In addition to this, learn from some of the best in how to present the information using key messages and how to script and commentate on already analysed video footage.
You will be able to send detailed clips with annotations of last weeks game to players and coaches via email with voiced messages. With limited time to feedback to your coaches and players, you can now deliver your expert analysis to the comfort of their homes in readiness for the next training session or the up and coming game.
AREAS OF EXPERIENCE AND SUPPORT
- Develop core personal skills such as communication, collaboration and presentation.
- Find the confidence to speak and present to a variety of audiences and through a variety of platforms.
- Learn from experts in broadcasting and presenting.
- Formulate scripts and voice messages to coincide with data and analysed, annotated footage.
- Attain a better understanding of the analysis of sport and how to deliver it visually to player/s and coach/es
- Use a range of technological equipment such as cameras, iPads, tripod as well as analysis applications and software to produce detailed footage of their club/players performing
- A guided tour of the hardware and software provided
- Seans stat pad Masterclass through Coaches Eye.